Saturday 27 July 2013

Baby Outfit of the day

Here is Ophelia's first outfit of the day! We were very lucky to receive mountains of clothes (I have the smallest amount of clothes out of our whole household!) so I thought I would use my time to post some photos of Ophelia wearing her favourite outfits.

Stripey top George @ Asda
Flower leggings  George @ Asda
Bib: Funky Giraffe

I love this outfit! I particularly love the bib which was given to us by some friends.  They gave us lots in a variety of colours so perfect for lots of different outfits! We had been putting Ophelia in sleepsuits all the time, but I decided to try an outfit today and am so glad I did.  I found it so much easier to get on and off come change time! Her legs are like frogs and she has really strong limbs so this makes it more straightforward and less stressful for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment