Sunday 8 September 2013

Cool baby Ned

I have some awfully talented people in my life and one of those is the beautiful Alex Davies who is sewing up a storm creating little people clothes! 

What I love about these clothes is that you can tell that she has used only the best fabrics and fastenings, it all feels so very well made. 

Ophelia was rather lucky to receive the most beautiful dress through the post as a present and I must say she does look rather look beautiful.


I don't often put Ophelia in dresses, mostly they are a bit of a bugger to get off, but this one is great because it has a popper on each side of the shoulder, which enables a quick lift off! The bow is also poppered, which I think is a really nice touch and could be doubled up as a hair band slash I could steal it!

Here is some of my favourite clothes and accessories out of the other stuff Alex has made and is selling...


boy bow ties
 I really wish I had a boy to put in a bow tie so I could get some of these beauties!


 

You can find Alex and Cool baby Ned on Facebook here 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment