Thursday 12 December 2013

Nursery: Woodland



At the moment Ophelia is in her cot in our room but when we have our own place we shall be putting her in her very own room.  She already has a mobile with toadstools and some animals on it, plus my Mum has saved my old baby cupboards and dressing table which were passed down from my Nan-they happen to have rabbits on...so i'm gonna go with a woodland animal theme I reckon (lazy!).

Here are a few ideas for how to decorate the Nursery:

owl nightlight



















Clockwise L-R: Owl lamp, bookcase, knitted fox, nursery woodland art, nursery woodland artwooden quote.

There is also a rather fabulous toadstool nightlight from White Rabbit England that i've got my eye on too!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these. I originally though of a woodland theme too. There's just so much cute stuff out there wor a woodland theme. I love the tree decals on etsy too. X

    ReplyDelete