Monday 13 January 2014

Latest additions to Ophelia's wardrobe....

















 Top row L-R: Cat dress and top George at Asda
                        Sleepsuits from Next
                        Tartan dress from Marks and Spencers
 Middle row L-R: Kawaii hat George at Asda
                           Purple dress from Monsoon
                           Kawaii hat from shop in the Marina
                          
Bottom row L-R: Top and leggings from George at Asda
                           Cute top H & M kids
                           Top and leggings from George at Asda

 Now Ophelia is nearly into 6-9 month clothes I thought it was only right I share some of her latest wears that people have kindly bought her.  I'm also eyeing up some gorgeous mustard polka dot skinnies for her. 

What is your daughter/son wearing at the moment?





2 comments:

  1. There's so many cute things here! I was drooling over that peach jumper and those leggings in Asda the other day, but I've told myself I must not buy anymore clothes until the bump is born! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWhhh it's all too tempting isnt it! xx

      Delete